Our 360 analysis will assess your overall organizational needs today and into the future and offers a comprehensive solution for all your document management and technology asset needs.
Powerful Performance from Paperwork to Production Xerox PrimeLink C9065/C9070 Color Printer is an ideal solution for low-volume, graphic-rich environments. With integrated workflows, professional image quality, and affordable scalability, it’s flexible enough to grow with office or production customers. Look for opportunities in printing-intensive environments, such as pay-for-print shops, in-house reprographic departments, education, and healthcare.
Capabilities – Print, copy, scan, fax
- Print Speed – 65/70 ppm color
- Pages/Month – 10K to 50K
- Print Resolution – 2400 x 2400 dpi
- Max Paper Size – 13” x 26” / 330 mm x 660 mm
Max Media Types – 53 lb bond / 350 g
- 96 ppm B&W
- 1200 x 4800 dpi
- Standard: 3,300 Sheets
- Maximum: 12,650 Sheets
- Most expansive and versatile media in its class, including polyester synthetic, magnets, polyester labels, vinyl window clings, and linens.
- Simple Image Quality Adjustment (SIQA) with +/- 1.2 mm front-to-back registration, de-skew correction, and density uniformity for perfect prints.
- Stunning image quality and extreme detail with the combination of true Adobe® PostScript® 3™, PANTONE® matching, Xerox EA Toner, and 2400 x 2400 dpi.
- Xerox Integrated Color Server and three optional Print Servers Powered by Fiery® handle large complex graphic files and provide ultimate image and color quality.
- Hi-capacity feeders options support up to 660mm banner size and provide a capacity of 7,260 sheets.
- A full range of in-line finishing options is unparalleled in an entry-level device. Third-party finishers are supported by the industry-standard Document Finishing Architecture (DFA) interface.
- Multiple layers of security include data encryption, authenticated access, disk overwrite, secure print and fax, audit log, encrypted scan to email, and industry certifications.
- The 11”x17” scanner covers front and back of each sheet in a single pass at 270 ipm (impressions per minute) with 600 dpi.