360 Document Solutions – Who we are!
- 360 Document Solutions is a locally owned company with offices in Kansas City, Wichita, Salina, Dodge City, and Tulsa.
- Our mission is simple: to help organizations like yours simplify their business processes and leverage your Document Technology investments.
Proactive Service Culture
[2pro- + reactive]
: acting in anticipation of future problems, needs, or changes
Sounds simple doesn’t it? We live and breathe this every day. We may not anticipate every situation but every member of the 360 team is committed to being proactive in our service to you. That’s why we consistently get feedback from customers such as:
“Thank you so much for always being so helpful to us and providing the best customer service. We are very grateful to have such a great business partner to work with.”
“Danny said they love the Kyocera. He said they save a lot of time compared to using their Konica Minolta, and they are happy that we care enough to stop in and check up on them. He would love to be a reference for us.”
“I did talk with someone recently who talked with me prior to them going to 360, and he told me how happy they have been making the switch over to you guys. You are all doing really good work for schools. Thanks so much.”
“Watching your install team work today I was so happy I made the decision to go with 360 Document Solutions on our new equipment. You really have a great team and we appreciate their concern for our success.”
One Source Business Model
Our One Source business model minimizes typical pains associated with multiple vendors. We design solutions leveraging a mixture of software and equipment with a strategic business plan that focuses on a long-term, on-going partnership.
Valued Vendor Relationships
We seek partnerships with vendors who understand continuous improvement and innovation. That leads to an exceptional client experience.
- Are business processes holding you back? We simplify the way you work to help you meet your organization’s objectives—reducing costs, saving time and increasing productivity each step of the way.
- Uncovering process problems, partnering together for solutions.
- Start simplifying your business processes today!