We’re currently hiring regional service technician positions across the state of Kansas and Missouri. You can apply online below.
Copier-Printer Service Technician
360 Document Solutions, is a growing, successful, document technology company seeking a copier & printer service technician to service our products and help maintain our industry leading customer satisfaction reputation. You will be supported with a seasoned management team, industry leading technology and an ongoing training program.
We will consider hiring a candidate with no industry experience if they have a good base of mechanical and technical skills.
Our full line of office solutions including the following:
- BW Multi-function units with copy, print, fax and performance scanning options
- Color Multi-function units with copy, print, fax and performance scanning options
- Software applications for enhancing ROI on our systems
- Wide Format Multi-function units for 36 inch wide drawing production
- Metered Postage machines for small office and large mailrooms
- Low and high volume folders and inserters
Position Description & Responsibilities
- Complete service and supply calls as dispatched
- Complete service checklist for 100% customer satisfaction
- Properly close calls to ensure service histories are accurate
- Conduct proactive calls of other customers in the area of last call
- Assist with pre-install setups of new installs
- Assist with customer installs
- Manage vehicle parts and toner stocks
- A job history that demonstrates job stability
- Experience repairing copier/printer hardware is a plus
- Experience with integrated printer networking (print/scan)
- Clean driving record. No more than one ticket on record.
- Ability to successfully work independently yet follow our system for success
- IT skills with small to medium customer support experience is a plus
- Strong customer communication skills
- Excel spreadsheet skills
- Monthly car allowance
- Full-time, W2 position BCBS Health plan available