360 Office Assistant
360 Document Solutions a growing, successful, Document Technology Company is seeking a full time Office Assistant to add to our administrative team. Applicant must be proficient in Excel and QuickBooks. We have Admin positions open in Kansas City and Wichita.
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
Supply Call Dispatch Responsibilities:
- Answer the phone in a caring helpful way
- Ask questions to understand customers’ orders
- Enter call information into our dispatch system
- Ship supplies to customers
- Finalize calls by entering final outcome into our dispatch system
Accounts Receivable and initial customer set up:
- Create new and recurring invoices in QuickBooks
- Process new customer contracts and set up initial billing
- Invoice daily billings after verifying accuracy
- Call for follow ups on 30 and 60 accounts to verify billing information and receipt of invoice
Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent listening and people skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Ability to follow direction and a proven process
- Ability to manage multiple projects and hit deadlines
- Experience with a sales database is preferred
- MS Office Suite proficiency with emphasis on MS Word, MS Outlook and especially MS Excel
This is a Monday through Friday position, 8AM to 5PM.
BCBS Health plan available after 60 days – 360 pays 50% of EMPLOYEE cost.
Simple IRA eligible after 60 days. Company gives 3% match. Match is paid annually per SIMPLE IRA guidelines.