360 Office Assistant
360 Document Solutions a growing, successful, Document Technology Company is seeking a full time Office Assistant to add to our administrative team. Applicant must be proficient in Excel and QuickBooks.
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
Supply Call Dispatch Responsibilities:
- Answer the phone in a caring helpful way
- Ask questions to understand customers’ orders
- Enter call information into our dispatch system
- Ship supplies to customers
- Finalize calls by entering final outcome into our dispatch system
Accounts Receivable and initial customer set up:
- Create new and recurring invoices in QuickBooks
- Process new customer contracts and set up initial billing
- Invoice daily billings after verifying accuracy
- Call for follow ups on 30 and 60 accounts to verify billing information and receipt of invoice
Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent listening and people skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Ability to follow direction and a proven process
- Ability to manage multiple projects and hit deadlines
- Experience with a sales database is preferred
- MS Office Suite proficiency with emphasis on MS Word, MS Outlook and especially MS Excel
This is a Monday through Friday position, 8AM to 5PM.
BCBS Health plan available after 60 days – 360 pays 50% of EMPLOYEE cost.
Simple IRA eligible after 60 days. Company gives 3% match. Match is paid annually per SIMPLE IRA guidelines.